Thursday, June 19, 2008

So.Cal: Life in the OC [Day 1]

Here is the first installment of So.Cal: Life in the OC. I will be addin a new blog for each day i'm in so cal n what i did that day. continue....

Yep yep yep I'm in so cal this week! I'm stayin at my cuzn's house in Orange, CA. So today for our first day of whatever we wanna do, we hit up our stompin grounds of Huntington Beach! Fuckin Love It! It's so local n chill n surf n skate n all sortsa stuff. I'm pretty sure u havta be beautiful to live there, like it's pre-req that you be tan n have a rockin body [both of which i'm close to i think].

We did some eatin at Taco Surf [fish taco's... so AMAZING], walkin on the beach n the pier. Man, I miss this place! Granted, i only lived in so cal for the first year of my life and stayed there for 2 weeks a year or 2 ago. But i feel like so cal [huntington beach mainly] is my home. i feel the most comfortable here.

PLUS, i'm actually learnin all the streets n roads n what not! [such at the 405, the 55, the 22 n so on n so forth.] n TRUST ME! If I can learn directions off the bat, i CLEARLY have something going for me. It's like a sign that i need to be here. I would love to live here, of course i'd miss my friends, but hey, u all know u'll have place to crash in so cal.

So many things r up in the right now, its crazy n insane n awesome n nerve-racking n so many more emotions. I don't know what'll happen, but i know that whatever happens happens n it happens for a reason. U know the cliche, everything will fall into place, n since my whole life is getting throw in the air right now [metaphorically speaking] i'm gonna let the pieces fall, n run wit it.

n FYI, thursday i'll be kickin it at the beach wit the fam bam n friday we do DISNEYLAND! Hell ass yes! :o)

And, thus ends my bloggin' of "Day 1" of the mini-series: So.Cal: Life in the OC.

No comments: