Installment 2 of the mini-series "So.Cal: Life in the OC"
"Bro's in the Hood"
So this is day 2 of my vaca in so cal. This is the story that everyone who receive my txt is waiting for. A lil back ground for ya real quick. My cuzn's Tia, Kylee, Wesley, Jill and I went to Balboa Island and went to Newport Beach. Fun times, but that's besides the point. So we left n while we were driving back, 3 bro's in a Beamer were flashing a number. So, since Tia was flirting with the guys anyways, we thought we'd call them.
So we call them and a guy answers and is confused why we are calling then hung up. So tia was txtin him and my sister was callin him from my phone. It was hilarious! As we were calling/txtin the number, we were going drivin next to them on n off. It was funny in the guys were laughing so hard. We eventually found out why. Tia called the guy again n he said he wasn't even in the car! Lmao! Basically his friends were givin out his number! Haha, so we got the guy to give us one of the guys number that was in the car. He did, so tia called it and the guy answered, said nothing then promptly hung up. So my sister, Jill, called from my phone n they answered, called her a skank, then hung up! Lmao! It was so funny!
We get home and Tia continued to txt the first guy, and was txtin the second guy a lil bit, but he wasn't havin it, so he stopped txtin back. So that's when I sent that massive txt askin everyone to txt that mofo in call him a skank. Holla! Haha.
Tia continues txtin the first kid and finds out they all just finished high school! Lol, we totally knew it. Tia asked if he was 12 n he was like "nah fool, I just graduated high school." Apparently it's cool to say "nah fool." But tia was txtin some of the most hilarious shit. Like she asked "y do u hang out with those waste of testicles?" n his was reply was that he only "hangs out with the driver." [of whom which Tia completely thought was a girl for like 10 minutes]. It's so funny how fast the kid was to disowning his friends. After tia asked him if he was in high school n all that, he asked what school she went to. N she was like, "i'm too cool for school, fool." It was awesome.
Now, later that night, I get this random call from a 714 number, n I only know one 714 number and that's my cuzns and I know here number by heart. No one else knew the number. I didn have a chance to answer it. So, Jill called the number back n I guess a chick answer. I was confused as to y a chick would call. Then right after I get a txt that says "suck a dick." Haha, I don't know where that came from, but whatev, I txted back n was like, "r u inviting me?" n they txt back later n were like "what?" I stopped txtin after that. Now, just recently, the number called again n my cuzn, Crystal, answered it. No one talked on the other end. They hung up n they called back like 2 seconds later n still said nothing. Crys brought up a good point n said its probably one of the bro's girlfriends! Haha! Makes total sense, tia had been hella flirting [in a mean way] with them for a couple hours. Who knows, maybe the gf saw all the numbers n what not.
Oh! I totally forgot that when my sister called back one of the guys in the car, she left a voicemail n called him a skank! Haha. So that's another reason I wanted u guys to txt the number n call him a skank.
I guess "shank" n "nah fool" are all the rage in Newport! Lmao. This is why I LOVE this place! Cuz u can mess with ppl n nothing happens. Well, nothing has so far, so lets hope it stays that way! Haha!
Whelp, that's all the story now. I'm off to bed now. I gotta wake up in the AM for DISNEYLAND! Holla for a Dolla!
..:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
Peace Bitches
JDub
No comments:
Post a Comment