Tuesday, June 2, 2009

St. Geezy This weekend.

I'm moving again! Crazy, I know! It's just for the summer tho. I'm leaving kinda soon tho, June 4th or 5th of this week. I'll be back to AZ when school starts in mid-August. I figured, i'm not in a relationship, I need a job and I likechange. Let's just go where ever life takes me! Maybe i'll find a relationship in UT, maybe not. Maybe i'll find the one during my travels n i'll finally settle. But i'm only 23, so i'm not tied down to anything/anyone.

Then there's the job issue. I need a job n its been hard here. I send out resume's online, but don't get replies back. I hav a great chance at getting a job where Monica works, which I'm sure i'll like, i love kids. Plus, i'm betting i can get a few extra hours here n there at AE (which was my favorite job in UT). I havta go where there are jobs.

Then there's change. I like change, now, all the places I've moved to are places i've lived before (minus CA, but I'm sure I'll end up there again someday). UT has my best of best friends there! I've been friends with them the longest n love them. We'll hav such an awesome time! Places n ppl change after a couple years n it's fun to see the changes!

Sure, having a job at a school has its perks n drawbacks. Drawback, u havta find a job for the summer. Perk! U can go ANYWHERE for the summer n hav a job to comeback to! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Kyr said...

I am SOOO happy you choose to come up here cause it's gonna be CRAZY fun!! Ha ha. See ya soon!