Day One: 20 March 2009
So we set off for the craptastic state of NM, of which there is only alien shiz 2 see. The group consists of myself, Crystal, Wesley and his friend Cameron. Wes really wanted 2 go 2 Roswell n see the alien junk, then hit up some missile testing sites. I don't really have a desire 2 see the wasteland they call New Mexico, but I didn want 2 end up staying home all spring break long. So I tagged along. Plus we took my car, cuz its roomier than Crystal's n better fuel economy than the van. We left the 20th at 10:00pm. We arrived in New Mexico @ 8:00am (nm time). As you could've guessed, we drove thru the night. Crystal drove the whole way, she wanted me 2 take a nap so I could deive later, but didn wake me. As we were passing thru (what I believe) was the boarder, we hit a checkpoint n the officer guy asked each one of us if we were a US citizens n a bunch of other questions. He didn ask 4 ID's or anything, we totally could've been illegals. But weren't, so its all good. Haha, that's all 4 Day One.
JDub
No comments:
Post a Comment